Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

e-trac and silver coins

kevinslack

here's what i have found with the e-trac so far as far as silver coins. i live close to zanesville ohio if anyone here lives close im looking for some one to hunt with on weekends.

Very Cool! Love the Barber and Merc's.......

Congrats-Nice silver coins. That is one gorgeous Barber quarter, coins like that don't show up often. Rick- Illinois

Hey Kevin,

Nice to see you stop back by! Glad you're still swingin'. Are you permanently in Ohio now or do you go back to Colorado any?? Great finds by the way...looks like you stuck with the machine and I'm glad you did!!! Great pictures.

NebTrac

I am in Zanesville quite often, I have hunted in a few places there. You mostly hunting Old home sites?

yes i moved from colorado to ohio, i will stay here bought a house in crooksville. i didn't fined the coins in zanesville. i posted did anybody live close to zanesville because i didn't think to many people herd of crooksville. crooksville is about 8 miles south east of zanesville. half of that silver i found in colorado and the other half i got at some public sites and my wife's mothers farm in johnstown. I'm still learning the e-trac and I'm glad i didn't sell it because it is a deep silver hunter. the hard thing now is just locating good places to hunt. the barber quarter i dug last week at a park and she was about 8 inches deep.

Never ever tell anybody where you found your stuff.... wildherre

kevinslack said:
thats ok, if someone was hunting there maybe i could learn something. heres how i run my e-trac

Wow, that is one heck of an open screen! I guess you dont have to worry about missing any good targets though. Personally, I would open up that "silver dollar" space a little. I run my FE line a bit higher too, but I hunt some VERY trashy spots.

theres alot of targets i dont dig with that screen, i just want the detector to be able to get as deep as i can get with it and still have alittle control over the iron.

Congratulations on the Finds!!!!