Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug this today.....

Dan-MO

Got out for a short time this afternoon. Just before I left I watched the noon news and heard the news about the illegals being busted while working at the Swift meat packing plant.A few minutes later I dug this Swift advertising token dated 1919. I wish the news story today would have been about someone finding a gold coin......

(According to the token I found today in 1919 Swift spent 13% of each dollar on labor costs while making 1.6 % profit on the same dollar.With todays news I wonder what those figures are today.....)

n/t

n/t

Tokens are unique history. Most often I prefer them to a coin. One of these days we'll have to get you done here for a few days hunt. :thumbup: