Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug a pile of keepers today!.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hunted a 1935 yard with a friend. We dug a lot of keepers in 3 hours. My friend dug 11 wheats, and I was with him when he dug 3 silvers in one hole. He also got a bracelet that he thought was aluminum till I looked at it and showed him where is said "Sterling" on it! I got 19 wheats, oldest was 1919, a 1932 Canadian penny, a 1949 silver Rosie, A nice 1935 Buffalo nickel, Also got a Tootsie Toy truck, an antique car token that shell put out years ago, and what looks like a wheat penny that was smashed and then holed. About 40 keepers in one yard in 3 hours is a nice hunt! :thumbup:
[attachment 262707 DSC07266.JPG]
[attachment 262708 DSC07267.JPG]
[attachment 262709 DSC07268.JPG]
[attachment 262710 DSC07269.JPG]
[attachment 262711 DSC07270.JPG]

Awesome finds Mike, Congrats!

You probably wore your digger out with all those good finds. Congratulations.