Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Duckboats!

Ron J

Check out duckboats i located my accident,along with something i really am excited about,but that;s a surprise story,coming within a couple of days! In Salem, and Boston,and i'am sure other cites all have "Duckboat" tours. These two are different. The blue one is an older unit,and kind of small in size.[attachment 70229 WarehamNantuckert2061.jpg] This one is huge! Doesn't look it.. yet..[attachment 70231 WarehamNantuckert2063.jpg][attachment 70232 WarehamNantuckert2064.jpg] [attachment 70233 WarehamNantuckert2059.jpg] A couple of kids were walking by,so i asked one of them to snap the next two photo's! Now you can tell just how big it is!! [attachment 70235 NantucketNo.1071.jpg] [attachment 70237 NantucketNo.1072.jpg] Rj

Brown Billed Texas Duck? TheGreen Tail Texas Duck is the smaller of the two and will weigh an average of 30 to 35 pounds full grown, and the Brown Billed Texas Duck will often hit the scales in excess of 45 pounds. I did not know that they flew as far north as your area. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

n/t

We are unfortunate to have a fleet of these WWII vintage junkers here in Hot Springs.

For a mere $4.00 you can take a 45 minute ride all over Hot Springs and into Lake Hamilton. Several years ago, one sprung a leak and before anyone could say "squat," 13 tourists lost their lives. The silly thang sank like a rock.

I was hoping that the law suits would put this bunch out of business. I guess they had good insurance. They are still here. The "Miss Majestic was razed from the bottom, refitted, repainted and renamed.

So, unsuspecting tourists; beware of the duckboats.

aj

at as lifeguard boats at the big beaches in RI. They would just drive them out in the surf then back on shore.... There are still a few around here at the Fire departments used for rescue. I've never seen one used in that, but I see them under cover at the fire houses.

Most of the ones I remember were around 40 feet long. That one your next to is a big one for sure.

George

n/t

and that is what she built. She was somewhere and a guy was giving a speech about them and said they were built in Detroit. She set him straight. Built at GM Truck and Coach in Pontiac.

I have seen a lot of them but never a monster like that one you pictured!!!:surprised: