Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Double treats today!

douglaskc

Double treats today!

I went to a school yard after work for a couple of hours. I have a Bandito II Umax and decided to keep the discrimination down to 5 or so (pulltab/nickel range) and dig everything that sounded good. I ended up with about a buck in clad and pennies but this little ring. I did some research and found a picture of it online...this is the exact ring. It's 1978 and made by Avon. Somebody was selling it as vintage jewelry for 20 bucks so I don't think it's real gold. Oh well a ring is a ring.

AND when I got home I found out my new to me Tiger Shark had arrived....double good day!

I'm thinking you'll like the Tiger. I bought a clean used one last summer and have really enjoyed the extra flexibility of being able to really hunt in the water.
HH
BB

Thanks....I think I'm not going to have an opportunity to use it until sometime next week. I have next Friday off so I think I'm going to get up bright and early and check out an old beach.

Congrats on your hunt! I still like your ring!

I also want to say congrats on the Tiger Shark! I wish you good luck with it, Beale.