Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

double silver & triple gold i think

rever5101

over the weekend i managed a total of 10.52 in clad 2 silver rosies & three gold bracelets the 46' rosie and the chain bracelet (5.6g14k) where about two feet apart in the wood chips at a local park the two ring bracelets were about 3 " down at a grass area where the annual rodeo is held not sure but i think their gold no marks but they hit on pull tab and were clean as a whistle strait out of the ground i also scratched one of them pretty deep on the inside so i don't think there plated there a child's size an weigh 7.2g each opinions appreciated oh yea the 60'rosie was found in the coin star on the way home

You did well. Some good finds.:thumbup:

First and foremost great bracelet and coins. That would be a real good day in anybodies book. Second. I bet the bangles are not gold. They might be but I kind of doubt it. Have them tested to be sure. Great day.

Chris

I can't call the 60 dime a MD find but Coinstar is one of my favorite places to find old and foreign coins! Someday I'd like to sit next to the machine all day and offer to buy what people are willing to have counted and get paid less than face value. Two years ago I counted and rolled a guys quarter jar for half of what Coinstar was going to charge him. Took me about 2 hours to count and roll. I ended up with one silver Canadian quarter and 40 bucks.

Nice score. I would have to agree if the bangles aren't marked, they most likely are not gold.

well i cut one in half and its the same"10 k " all the way through so i at least know its not plated still not convinced though i think it flea market "gold" :confused: is there any way to force it to corrode / tarnish to test if its brass sorry my camera is worthless so i cant give better pics