Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Double sided car and a train flattened quarter.....

Played hooky from work today and did some swinging and geocaching. Found five caches and 24 coins for $1.37. I worked a couple of empty lots and a couple blocks of easements. No wheats or silver but did find a flattened quarter with Jodi on it and a double sided car. Push the top in and it's one kind, turn it over and push the top for another car. Kind of neat........

I'm here. Doesn't mean I'm back.........

Great finds!!!!

Geo- cashing is for the nerds. Go out and finds some real treasure.
My wife makes me take her geo-cashing. She says it is something we can do together.:rant:
Is the quarter silver?

[quote John 'n' W.Va]Geo- cashing is for the nerds. Go out and finds some real treasure.
My wife makes me take her geo-cashing. She says it is something we can do together.:rant:
Is the quarter silver?[/quote]

Call me a nerd then. Been geocaching for MANY years now and not as much into as in the past but still go out every so often. Plus maintain my 20+ caches.
No, sorry to say it's not a silver quarter. Must have mistaken me for my bro.....ehehe.........

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote John 'n' W.Va]Geo- cashing is for the nerds. Go out and finds some real treasure.
No, sorry to say it's not a silver quarter. Must have mistaken me for my bro.....ehehe.........[/quote]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote John 'n' W.Va]Geo- cashing is for the nerds. Go out and finds some real treasure.
[/quote]There can only be one REAL treasure hunter per family....................and that would be me:thumbup:

[quote awhitster][quote John 'n' W.Va]Geo- cashing is for the nerds. Go out and finds some real treasure.
[/quote]There can only be one REAL treasure hunter per family....................and that would be me:thumbup:[/quote]

Each person has their own of what they consider "treasure". Some people would say it's only something you can sell for it's worth. Others would say it's something special, dear and covenant to their heart and the value is of no importance.

For me. Awhitster gets all the treasure. I get the left overs.....:starwars::inlove:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote John 'n' W.Va]Geo- cashing is for the nerds. Go out and finds some real treasure.

Call me a nerd then. Been geocaching for MANY years now and not as much into as in the past but still go out every so often. Plus maintain my 20+ caches.
No, sorry to say it's not a silver quarter. Must have mistaken me for my bro.....ehehe.........[/quote]

Yea, there are a lot of similarities!!!!:rofl:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]Played hooky from work today and did some swinging and geocaching. [/quote]Better hope no one from work monitors this site.:ban: