Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doors are opening,amen!!!

warthog

This last Saturday evening,a friend of ours from Church took us to another Church near Muskegon,that is REAL BIG in music ministry.This is the very first time ever being there for ua,and the very day we showed up,January 31st,they put out the call for songwriters/singers/musicians to sign up for suditions!!!!......I got to talking to some of the Worship bandmembers and singers,and when I told them 'been playing guitar for 49 years,and writing my own songs for Worship the past four years',their eyes lit up!!!I t asked them if it was possible to get a live audition instead of sending one via E mail,and they said YOU BET,WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR SONGS!!!!'......I imagine the auditions are for the 'weeding out' process,for those that have not so nice lyrics in their songs,the wishful thinkers,stc...They want us to meet with,and see how we interact with band members and singers.Naturally,they do NOT want to put anybody up front on stage until they see them in action........
Another great thing is I met with a bandmember,Juan,and he has a brother that works for Ruthie's in Hart,small world indeed.
Their music production has top notch fscilities..Huge stage,complete video monitoring and recording,and they have their Worship services put on public TV,wow.......If I get in,I am going to have them produce my own written songs,it will be totally professionally done.Prayers please,that Warthog Steve does a good enough performance that will get my Worship music heard by lots more folks,amen....