Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don't Toss Those Radish Greens!

Delicious in salads, but rasishes grow mostly in sandy soil and the leaves are kind of "fuzzy" they are a challange to clean all the sand off of - but I do love them!

Thanks Martin, I like most greens but don't know about radish greens.....Never cared much for the radishes my mother grew in our garden...kind of hot to the taste! LOL

But ya'll are from the south (Texas) and don't like turnip greens? How about pigs feet and hog jowl? Just kidding you....mom used to make Polk greens and jelly out of the berries BUT some of this plant is poisonous to eat....so I would never cook any part of it! LOL! How is the flood areas going down there and are you in any danger? No drought for a long time in certain areas of Houston, Dallas and Austin from what I see on TV! Either floods or droughts and Paris is having plenty of rain, too! God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma