Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don't leave home without it !!!!:cam:

Indiana-FH

Well my 10" coil and pin pointer arrived just like Kellyco. promised. and so did the rain in Indiana
man has it rained..!!!!!! But I did find some time to get out and try out the new Coil and the Vibra-Probe
570 for a couple of hours last week...Through some great advise from the great people on this
forum (as always) and taking the step to get the vibra-probe 570 - I can only tell you it made such
a difference. After you get the feel for it, the probe really helps cut down the digging time and cuts down
the size of the hole....... I know I will never leave home without it again.....The 10 inch coil also did well
I was surprised at it... the Park I hunted had a lot of open area to swing..

Along with my Vibra Probe as I get better and better with pinpointing the 505 over the target I should be
able to pop the target out of the ground in no time at all

Indiana-Fred