Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don't know about you guys but it became fall here instantly........like somebody just flipped a switch !.........

Had a frost warning last night already. Earliest fall I've seen in a long time, not that I mind it. Was too hot for my liking anyways. Think I'll change the oil on the cars today.......nice day for it. Get that done early and maybe head out for detecting an hour or two.......see if I can't find a field to hit up. See ya's all later today. I missed you guys and gals. :)

n/t

because you folks are so far north of the Mason-Dixon Line. We are going to be in the low 90's here today! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

We have been waiting/praying for rain for ages now. The only blessing, such as it is, is that we live right on the river and we can water the fields and gardens with the big pump. Fortunately, the fields are looking pretty good.

We will get cold in time... All around us, in the Okanagan and East of us, have had seasonal temperatures and weather... We are just a little anomaly in the West Kootenays whose weather is really abnormal.

Makes for good diving though :)

calm seas

Mikie

a little bit cooler,mid 60's or so would be good sleeping weather.it doesn't ever stay that way long though.

n/t

and another freeze warning for tonight. Spent 8 hours nailing shingles on the last of the house. Now all I have left is the porch roof, about 8-10 bundles more. So far since Labor day, put on 57 bundles.

but better than doing it in the hot summer sun! I watch these young guys roofing in the summer and think about the days when i was that tough...and dumb!:lol:

n/t

if I was raised in a barn!:rofl: Nope, just the house. Two story colonial with an attrached garage and family room to the rear. 2500 sq.ft. of roofs.

at homely depot so I bought the shingles in June to make the deadline. Took me to labor day to get three good days in a row so I could do the upper roof. Didn't want to have all the caps pulled and have to seal it up for rain. I went right over the original shingles so it was an easier job, just time consuming. BTW, I'm a firm believer in using a "manjack", no hanging off a ladder to start the first few courses.:rofl: