Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Don't Got None of Those" - or "The Fishing Trip That Barely Happened" :)

Four of us, Nathan, his dad, Danny and I put our names in for a moose draw. The way this works is that you submit your names to the wildlife branch, and they select a limited number of animals that can be taken in one hunting area. Since there were four of us, by the rules set in place, we get to knock down two of them. WHOO HOO!!!!

Lets see,.... that should mean....oh 300-350 pounds of moose each!! :thumbup:

Tell you bros the offer still stands.... the stakes have just been raised a little :)

calm seas

Mikie

a freezer full of moose steaks that you can marinate and grill for me like you did a long long time ago!!!!! Gosh, I still remember how good it was! I sent Nathan an email, but have not heard back from him. I bet he doesn't recognize my email.

Oh, by the way Mikie.................are you starting to feel a year older yet???? :biggrin:

n/t

morning in the dentist chair 9:30 to 11:30, and that was for a temporary! I am not vain, but it was hard to look at MYSELF!!!!

n/t

n/t

We had a Sunday like that. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you try to do.......everything just goes in the tank.:shrug: Heck Sunny,...I just had a thought. While you're waiting on that crown, maybe you should give Jerry Springer a call and do an episode........." Confrontin' hubbies and brudders what killed me minnows " ! :rofl: Sorry Sunny......I couldn't resist.:lol: Better days ahead !!:thumbup:

Maybe you ought to talk to one of the beer campers and get a quarter-stick of dynomite. You should get your limit.

Johnboy