Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Done detecting for the year?.......................

Greg from Mi.

Some people have loss there jobs and are looking for work. Me on the other hand have too much work!
This summer we were stopped working our 10 days on 4 days off and went to 5 days on 2 off. Well about a month ago we went to 12 days on and 2 off. Now we were told we will be working 19 days on 1 off with a few of the days 12 hours long. added to this is I work 3rd shift so having 1 day off is not only worthless but does more harm then good. Just think our company makes drugs to " give people healthier lives"
Must be just people not there employees!
When you figure that with this being fall going to winter here in Michigan the chances of my day off not being raining or cold or me being to tired I'm putting the detectors away. Of course this doesn

Glad for the work, but sorry you can't go swingin bud! :(

retirement & research this winter in mind. And we'll post pics of finds as we get them for you, Steve in so az

working part-time or getting paid only minimum wage.....so give the Lord praise in all things...whether good or bad...but too much work and not enough play makes for bad health and dullness! Sure hope things get less hectic at work for you and ya'll not need a :stretcher: after all those hours of working!

God Bless!
Betty

,,,Where I work;the first 10 years were 7 days a week-some of that was 2 shifts working 12 hour days on the weekends;to give 1 shift a weekend off-After working 19 days straight,and 12 hour days on the weekend;the priority changed to takin care of the old tired body-You MUST have your priorities in the right order-Metal detecting-as well as everything else hobby-related;and recreation-related-must wait.Greg;I know EXACTLY where you are coming from;buddy-it makes one day just blend in with another;weekend or not-The metal detectors-and everything else-will be there;when you are ready-TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF,BROTHER!!!