Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dog Tags and some Loot too

Low Tide Tim

Went to the surf lane yesterday and it looked like a surf pirates convention. There were lots of oldtimers, including Maxx,Ron,Dave of Suffolk, Inna, Tony of Tidewater and Bobbie from CT along with a number of new faces. I hunted the wet sand and surf and found lots of targets. Trying to use the Excalibur of the fameous Grave Digger Maxx is not as easy as he makes it look. I found lots of targets but lost more of them to the Surf Gods than I was able to put in my pouch. There was a nice cut on the beach and the surf was a little rough but many targets. I did manage to locate some dog tags, a hair clip made of brass and a nice 10k white gold ring with pink stones of some type, along with the usual clad. All in all a good day but if Maxx had been swinging the machine, there would have been 5 or 6 rings.
HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there.
LTT