Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dog Gone It ... Got Ah Bug Again :-(

SeniorSeeker

Or maybe I should say still. Ever since I got the flu shot, I've been off & on sick. This time all the culprits are presence: dry scratchy throat, runny nose, watery eyes & congestion up & down. This is beginning to wear a wee bit thin on the 'ole nerves. Sure would appreciate prayer for healing. I'll try to stay up to date on the Bible lessons. Thanks guys & gals. You're a good bunch. Hope everyone has a better day than me.

Sorry to hear that you are on the sickly list but so am I....sore throat, congestion, runny nose and bronchial cough but seeing dr today, so must be something going around again! Hang in there and prayers for your feeling better and healing quickly! Winter is here and what goes with it! :sad: :angel: Ma

Sending PM Martin....

Thank you, Martin, and praying for you, also! I am really tired tonight, as I had to get my prescriptions refilled and stopped for some groceries, after seeing dr, as Ma Huett's cupboard really got bear....I don't get out very much and now I sure need some sleep time without waking up so much! :blink: :angel: Ma

My sprained right arm & hand is improving nicely thanks to God's answering your many prayers. However this head & chest cold is especially nasty & persistent this time. That of course means we'll need to make a second effort so that our Heavenly Father will hear our supplications and heal us of all our sickness. The evil one is working double over time to do all he can to make the lives of believers miserable because he knows his time is short. Surely Jesus' second coming is soon. There is very little to yet happen according to the book of Revelations. Jesus said that we can ask anything in His Name and our Heavenly Father will do it. So...if you please...again pray that the evil one's grip will be taken away & our ills healed. May God bless you all now & always Amen.

Prayers for healing of head colds, sneezing and coughing from lung congestion and Praise God in Jesus' name for I believe that it is done! Amen! :angel: Ma