Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does the new white's

Low-Boy/LCPM

Has anyone gotten some more depth out of this machine? Is it as fast in unmasking targets? Has anyone gone relic hunting in trashy ground or ground with a lot of iron and how does the whites respond, is it fast how does it compair to the DFX? Other then the color and freq and the graph how does it compair to your other machines?

Can't anybody here read and use the search function???????

OK - I overreacted. But honestly, this forum is full of posts where this sort of thing has been discussed in detail. If someone can't be bothered to find out if their questions have been addressed before, it can be very irritating to folks who have followed the discussions since the (relatively recent) beginning.

No offense meant, but put out a little effort before you task the forum to scratch your latest intellectual itch.

Be Nice??????????? To Low-Boy

I just edited this post for the second time and deleted all the ill-tempered crap I wrote before.

There's a lot of detailed information here in the forum already. It is a goldmine for understanding the V3. Please don't ignore it.

Respectfully,

What skin is it off your nose if someone happens to ask a question that may have been previously asked? You don't have to be the forum police. As I told another poster that lit into someone over this same issue, you have the choice to ignore the question or answer it nicely. The time you spent in formulating your response could have been better served in answering his question.

Do you really think that when he reads your acidic response he'll hit himself in the head and say "yeah, I should have searched first?...I sure feel better know that someone has sent me on the road to enlightenment."

I had a somewhat plan to try a relic hunt this last Friday but the weather made it not worth the chance for a drive that was a little more than an hour. I myself have not used it yet for relic, but hoping to get out away into some open areas I would have liked to ran the machine hotter to see what it can do.

I did do a search and can't find my question answered no one seems to have run tests

I cant Help you with your Question Low-Boy iLL be watching 4R the anser, Somebody can Help???
Mic

Low-Boy/LCPM said:
I did do a search and can't find my question answered no one seems to have run tests

You will not do a test...RIGHT? Why do you ask for a test? Go read the 15 odd pages and find what has been put out!!

YOUR QUOTE: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?37,934361,page=1

>>I don't do tests I hunt, different places will have different depths, different ground has an effect on how deep you can dig..not all coins or relics are deep. But one place we hunted in with soft ground we were getting up to eight inches.<<

>> you can have the new color screen detector,<<

OK..Lets Get It On :)

Jerry

Low-Boy

You have truly had the last word!! All our talking about the machine and what it does or doesn't do is pointless without getting out and doing it!

Sorry again for my earlier impatient replies, you have trumped it all with your invitation. Too bad for me that I'm on the wrong side of the country. Jerry is near you and hopefuloly can take you up on it.

Good luck!

All I am asking is for some testing from people that have had other units and are now seeing what the new whites does with different types of hunting. It is not to blast the new machine it is more wondering if it is the next step in detecting, not so much for the color and graphs but for depth and performance, the speed of the machine in bad trash or iron areas. How it does on small targets that may be copper or gold chains or bullets or casings or buttons. Does it give you an edge, does it give you more of a reason to dig the target in question and if so how many targets are being found that may have been pased up with your other detectors. I am a Fisher user but am open to something that can help me find more history or find targets I missed. I use to buy the newest machines and found that the unit I have now is about as good as it gets for me right now. And the challange to you is not to say I can find more but lets see how we can see how our different machines react to the same target. Maybe if one machine is deeper and gives a better VDI or tone. Does the target break up when you do a ninty degree circle around the target. Does it read iron! That is what any user wants to know it is not an attack on the new machine I just want to see how and what it can do before I get one.

Lawrenzo, Will you be in So. Cal. any time soon? It would be fun to hunt with you. May even try to find Dan (Capt Fe) and have a go of it.

Jerry

I live in Northern Calif too far for me to go to be in Sourthern California

Normally I don't jump at the type of replies - but in the mood a little this time (beer) so -

Question is okay IMO. Yeah I know how to use the search, maybe sometimes I miss a key word but -
If some asked the same question lets say a month or two ago, I see nothing wrong asking that question the month or two later. The answers may not be the same. Folks who answered prior, may have additional information to add they didn't have before. Maybe someone new has some info to add. As time goes by, I learn more about the Vision and my answer to a question a month or two ago may not be the same today. Hopefully my answer would add more or maybe I can explain something updated better or worse than someone else.

I'm still too new to the Vision and when I can better understand it I can hopefully better answer some things - if I can't, I can either say so or just pass and go on. It was bad enough on the periodic bashing of machine against another machine. To carry that further don't help me on what I want out of Findmall. Either I'll gain & learn, contribute, drool at some awesome finds, or whatever, but if something bothers me I'll usually just pass. I don't mind negatives about a machine, I learn from them too, but on how someone uses the site and the rules are up to the folks who run the site.

If I was to head your way Low-Boy, maybe I'd shoot you a PM and let you swing the Vision if you so choose. You have some nice relic finds and I just can't answer your question since I don't have relic time on the Vision. But if I did, I would answer the best I can, and if you was to ask a month or two again, I'd hope I would have more information to add. With the nice relics you hauled, I can see all the reasoning for your asking.

Well there's my 2c for now - if anyone don't like it you can either pass or let me know, better yet let the folks who run Findmall know and ask them to remove me from the site and I won't dispute one little bit, I'll honor the moderators wish no questions asked.

I think I had enough beer for now:beers::punch::starwars::goodnight: