Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does Nuttall return calls???

douglaskc

I ordered a 48" Nuttall Scoop from Nuttall Enterprises two weeks ago. My card was charged and I haven't received my product. I've left messages and an email and no response.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Are they legit?

Not sure about calls, but I sent a few emails about 1.5 weeks ago with no response... Maybe vacation?

YOHOHO said:
Not sure about calls, but I sent a few emails about 1.5 weeks ago with no response... Maybe vacation?

That would be horrible. I purposely ordered two weeks in advance of this weekend so I would have what I needed to do some water hunting this weekend. If that's the case I wish I had known.

Kevin is a great guy to deal with. I can assure you he is legitament. He works a regular job like the rest of us. May be busy or waiting on parts. I can understand you're frustration but obviously something must be up.

I ordered a 48 inch scoop from about a month ago and got it after two weeks maybe three. I spoke with him and it came when he said it would, the scoop is worth the wait.

Gerry

Hi everyone- many apologies for the lack and delay of recent service- we have been dealing with a family emergency. We have not been able to answer phone calls or emails. Everything is back to normal and good now- we really appreciate and value our customers and are looking forward to serving you all in the future. Thank you again for your understanding, Travis Nuttall- owner- Nuttall Enterprises, LLC

NuttallEnterprises(Travis) said:
Hi everyone- many apologies for the lack and delay of recent service- we have been dealing with a family emergency. We have not been able to answer phone calls or emails. Everything is back to normal and good now- we really appreciate and value our customers and are looking forward to serving you all in the future. Thank you again for your understanding, Travis Nuttall- owner- Nuttall Enterprises, LLC

Thank you for the response Travis. I hope everything is okay.

Just to let everyone know to make up for the delay Travis is shipping my scoop for free as well as giving me a discount...

Not many would do that...thanks a lot!

Doug