Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone use the Detector Pro Diver?

C Hunter

It looks like a good idea having the works in the headphones, but I have questions about the capabilities. Any comments will be welcomed.

I have also been looking at this machine but was unsure of the set up. If everything is in the headphones what happens if a speaker or something goes????

I have two Headhunter divers along with an Excalibur. Very happy with the Headhunters... Guvner..

Oh I love it so.To begin with the whole setup in the headphones works great and is light.I know I'm partial but use it a little and you'll quickly learn to love it.When diving the less crap you have to deal with the better and it being so lightweight and compact you can move quickly to deal with problems and creates great freedom of movement.
Good Hunting
ps:they now come with a 10" and 8" interchangeable coil instead of just the 8.
I know I'll be getting that as a backup soon

i have four head hunters. awesome machine and bill surely stands behind his product. great service. i would highly recommend the pi headhunter.. i find things 12-24 inches better make sure you have a probe of some kind though. hh