Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does ANYONE remember this old toy ?

Antique lover

I just picked up a load of old toys that where in the attic of a old house , that no one had been in sence about 1975. I have info on all but this little lighting bug (I THINK THAT IS WHAT IS IS ).It runs on 1 D Battery and is about 9 inches long.Maybe early 1970's or 60's

I would of been scared to death of it. The way the eyes are painted, with the little wedge of white reminds me of something I have seen before. I bet it is from the early 60's or earlier.

I guess it has no relation other than it is a generic toy made in Japan.

Quoted from the caption below the google image search results:
JAPAN BATTERY FIREFLY BUG TOY WORKS - 1970-1989