Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does Anyone Know What This Coil Is Used For.,.

candycane

I attended a local auction where the starting bid was 25.00 for this coil. No one placed a bid,so I won it for $25.00. Does any one know what type of coil and what it is used for. I have no idea if it works or not.

Here is another picture of this coil.

If fits the 6.6 kHz Whites units. That would be like the XLT, Spectrums, QXT, XL, DI Pros, as well as any of the classics series, etc.

Good buy for $25 bucks

HH
Mike

As Mike says. The Advantage of the Eliminator coil over the six inch Whites is its a little deeper whilst in a small case. Copes with E.M.I. better and can be used to sweep under metal such as barbed wire fences ignoring the wire above whilst still detecting coins etc in the ground beneath. One of Jimmy Sierra's special coils. As with his 18 x 3 Bigfoot coil some tweaking of the detectors settings are needed to get the best from it ie recovery speed. Good coil whether you have a detector to match it or not as at $25 you should have no trouble selling it on at a profit.
Should work O.K. with some of the older Bounty Hunters as they used 6.592 kHz for some years though the connector may need changing.

Hello candycane,

Check out the link and the information below.
http://www.jimmysierra.com/loopsZ.htm
Just past halfway down the web page you will find this loop listed.

ELIMINATOR LOOP
(Click thumbnail to view larger photo)
Another special purpose Applied Creativity loop, designed to eliminate signal interference from 60 cycle transformers, high tension wires, radio frequency and other metal detectors. Because of its size, this six inch loop works great in high trash areas and easily matches the depth of 8 inch plus loops. In fact, in harsh environments it gets much greater depth than your standard loop because it has the ability to operate at a higher sensitivity level with less interference. It doesn't lose coins on edge and pin-pointing is a breeze. It's very sensitive to tiny targets and its ability to handle bad ground mineralization makes it a good prospecting loop. When used in the "all metal mode" this loop does not detect from the top of the coil, thus it can be used under metal fences and playground equipment. When you see it, don't be alarmed by the thickness. That's what makes it work! It is designed for use on White's Pro's, Eagles, Quantums & Spectrums.

Eliminator Loop Item # JS-E6 $159.95

Dear Jimmy,
I'm having great success with your Eliminator loop. I'm finally able to hunt in some areas that were previously difficult to hunt because of power lines. Prior to using this coil the interference made it either unhuntable or made me reduce the sensitivity so much there was no chance of finding the deeper coins.

Also there's no more interference from the other guys in our club that have other White's detectors. Finally I can hunt and pinpoint in peace. The Eliminator makes my time more productive in the field.

I found a 1908-S Indian Cent. It was 6 inches deep and tilted. My partner's high-end detector couldn't pick it up. I had the smuggest look on my face.

Sincerely,
Richard F. Horne, Utah

TOO MUCH DIRT, NOT ENUFF TIME!

nwdetectorist
:whites::tesoro::minelab:

This a great coil for a $25.00 price...It originally sold for about $160.00...and in Austrailia it sells for about $400.00..I have used on my Whites XLT for several years, it has remarkable depth for a 6" coil and very accurately pinpoints...you can use it for all your general metal detecting if it fits your metal detector

nwdetectorist said:
Hello candycane,

Check out the link and the information below.
http://www.jimmysierra.com/loopsZ.htm
Just past halfway down the web page you will find this loop listed.

ELIMINATOR LOOP
(Click thumbnail to view larger photo)
Another special purpose Applied Creativity loop, designed to eliminate signal interference from 60 cycle transformers, high tension wires, radio frequency and other metal detectors. Because of its size, this six inch loop works great in high trash areas and easily matches the depth of 8 inch plus loops. In fact, in harsh environments it gets much greater depth than your standard loop because it has the ability to operate at a higher sensitivity level with less interference. It doesn't lose coins on edge and pin-pointing is a breeze. It's very sensitive to tiny targets and its ability to handle bad ground mineralization makes it a good prospecting loop. When used in the "all metal mode" this loop does not detect from the top of the coil, thus it can be used under metal fences and playground equipment. When you see it, don't be alarmed by the thickness. That's what makes it work! It is designed for use on White's Pro's, Eagles, Quantums & Spectrums.

Eliminator Loop Item # JS-E6 $159.95

Dear Jimmy,
I'm having great success with your Eliminator loop. I'm finally able to hunt in some areas that were previously difficult to hunt because of power lines. Prior to using this coil the interference made it either unhuntable or made me reduce the sensitivity so much there was no chance of finding the deeper coins.

Also there's no more interference from the other guys in our club that have other White's detectors. Finally I can hunt and pinpoint in peace. The Eliminator makes my time more productive in the field.

I found a 1908-S Indian Cent. It was 6 inches deep and tilted. My partner's high-end detector couldn't pick it up. I had the smuggest look on my face.

Sincerely,
Richard F. Horne, Utah

TOO MUCH DIRT, NOT ENUFF TIME!

nwdetectorist
:whites::tesoro::minelab:

The Eliminator combined with my original Eagle metal detector was a fantastic combo. After using the combo for a couple years I 'upgraded' to a newer Eagle model that just wasn't the same. That quote above is me. It been over 30 years since I found that 1908-S Indian Head. Still a prized find.

Rich (Utah)