Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone know."Round" DD coil for MXT - M6

konabikemike

Looking for a "Round" DD coils for the M6 . 6", 8", 10" .is there any one out there making them for the Whites .any links or other info will be helpful.
Thanx
Michael

Go to Kellycos webs site and go to the coil section. You will find round coils for the M6 and MXT. HH Dennis in Idaho

have all three rpund coils in the sizes you mentioned plus a few others, check the link and scroll down to see them.
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/whites/whites-accessories.htm

JW

I got my 8" EX coil from Kellyco at the same time I got my MXT. JW made me a sweet deal. Never regretted buying the coil, I have found many, many coins with it.

I've got a 8" DD E coil for MXT, DFX, M6. Sell it to ya for 125.00. Got it from Kco a couple of months ago. You pay shipping. 1 days worth of hunting on it. With coil cover. Looks brand new. Just don't use it. Dave

I use thr 8' Ex, coil on my DFX . Great coil. You won't go wrong getting it. HH-Jerry (In Madera Calif.)