Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone know how to find a missing picture? ...............

Kelley (Texas)

I have been messing with the new Photoshop Elements 4.0 program that I bought. This is one complicated program and it is questionable if I will be using it very much. I imported a photo, experimented with it about 15 minutes. Now I can not find the photo, I do not know where it went. All I wanted to do is learn how to put someone's head on another person's body or the body of a cow or horse. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

go to Start-search-find photo and type it in. Then click on search

You can find any file or picture that way

I should have waited until my Son came by the house to show me how to use this thing. The good thing is that I found the icon picture and it was back on the main screen when I turn the computer on. I just should not have been messing with it. I will let Dennis find it this weekend. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

try going to find file and typing in "*.jpg" do not use the quote marks, just the asterisk period jpg. That will list all the jpg photo files. You might be able to recognize the name or look through them to find it.

Dave

in another folder. I just should not have been messing with this program. I think that this is a warning to me because of my motives of getting this program in the first place. I probably should just forget about trying to learn how to put different heads on different bodies...just going to get me into trouble sooner or later. I have the worst luck when I do something that I am not supposed to be doing and I always get caught. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)