Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone have the newest excaliber with the yellow headsets

Diane

How do you like the machine and how do you like the headphones? I heard that you can get it with the regular 10 inch coil or the tornadoe coil. If anyone has a new machine could you tell me what you think of it compared to the older excaliber. I am thinking of getting the newer one and want to know what your experience is. Thanks in Advance

and there is gossip out there that they are coming out with a newer improved model in the near future.

Ive used it only a little. The headphones are a little different, sounds different, but thats becuz im used to the older model. Like i said i only used it maybe 30 mins to make sure it was working. Hes done well with it just like our other 2 units. Dont know if this helps any, but was worth a try. :lol: :D Good luck!! HH

Robert

Huntress has the newer 800 model and really likes it Diane. Of course mine is just one season older, but came the old blues. On my last trip into Minelab, I requested that the headphones be swapped over to the Yellow Koss. I like them much better than old blues. They stay on my head better and the sound is good quality. I have never used an exceptional quality pair of headphones, so perhaps I do not really know what I am missing, but they are a marked improvement.
As far as OEM coil options, BBS is factory and any other coil options will be on your nickel. They do not come stock with any coil, except BBS. Neither of us ever used one of the original models though. Good luck in your decision.
GH

Check out my latest post and see why I love this machine!