Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone have any experience with wireless headphones?

Does anyone have any experiences with using wireless headphones? I use a White's MXT and am tired of getting wrapped up in the headphone cord or getting it caught on the cuff of my pants when I stand up...I thought I saw a message about using them somewhere but can't find it now. What would be a good brand to purchase and what should I look for in a new set. From what I understand...there's a plug-in part that goes into the detector, the headphones have a switch that turns them on/off...other than that...that's all I have?

Me also for same reasons...did some looking around and a few mxt users have suggested a pair sold by Radio Shack as thier own brand : http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3932519&filterName=Connectivity&filterValue=Wireless and have said no lag,only set back was only hold a charge for about 6 or 7 hours before needing recharge.But im :ranting:very tired of that darn cord..but i havent found out how to make work outside..will post if i find out....ok its got a 12 volt transmitter which would need a power source and cable with rca ends and jack end for metal detector

I,ve used Logitech Free Pulse Wireless with my XLT all last summer no delays in the signals.About $90 a few years ago.
Made for IPod and MP3 players. When I take the XLT out thats the ones that stay on.
Fully charged there good for 6 to 8 hours
This year went to Sunray Pro Golds on the MXT