Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you want to visit a real Gold mine?................

Wayne in BC

A member of my gold forum has a great website of his placer mining venture in northern BC. Mining videos and live cams are neat. Also wildlife videos.
Holloway Bar placer mine

PS....except for the videos it is dial-up friendly;)

n/t

because you knew i would have camped there and cleaned it out!:biggrin:
What is happening with that fire? Have you got a pump in the creek? Worrying about you buddy!

i just browsed a bit,will go back when a have a little more time.i didn't think it would be that big an operation,i know it could probably be bigger but it doesn't just look recreational.pretty country around it.

They have set up quite an operation and a neat web site.

One I will be visiting :thumbup: I love their ingenuity! Neat water heater but I doubt it is more ecologically friendly than the propane! :D Cheaper though. Their propane has to be mighty expensive

Here is the ministry newsletter for the fire. Personally,I think they lie when they say that it is being attacked by airtankers and choppers.. There was not one aircraft there yesterday..

Fire Summary Interface / Evacuations
Arrow Lake Penstock Fire (N50229)

Location: Formerly Whatshan Power Station fire; 8 km north of Needles; adjacent to Needles Power Line # 1

Size: 315.0 ha (estimated)

Cause: Lightning Lightning Caused

n/t

That gold fever is powerful, we will have to beat them off with a stick to keep them out of the valley now.

heck yes i would camp on that crick. Could the Bobcat be there.....just to keep the bears away?;):lol: