Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you guys ...

A

Anonymous

get an occasional "thump" similar to a drum beat on your exp xs? Mine does this some. I'm still trying to figure out this machine and I appreciate your patience....D.

Does it happen with an intermittant good tone? cause those are good targets usually getting the thump off to the side of targets that are at the limits of depth forthe ground conditions, I think its caused by the exp trying to return to threshold at the same time its trying to read the target... when it happens tryt uppong the sens a bit or switching to manual if in auto and see if you get a better reading