Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you dig trash?,,,,

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I have recently been in the local lakes for 3 different water hunts. You seen my post from 2 weeks ago where I dug exactly 100 pieces of trash, but also got two gold rings and a silver one. Yesterday with Pete I dug over 100 trash targets again, and today a little over 100 more. While digging all that we find coins, and hopefully some good jewelry. But another good thing is the amount of trash we remove from the lakes. Here is the trash that 3 of us removed from the lake today. A little over 300 pieces. (189 beer caps, 66 pull tabs, and over 60 misc trash items.) MORAL TO THIS STORY: #1 Dig trash and the treasure will find it's way to your scoop. #2 Dig trash and you help clean up the lake, #3 Most of the people who party at the lake are PIGS!!!!!
[attachment 298894 trash.jpg]

You guys sure cleaned up. Over the years I found that the more trash I dug the more goodies I dug - especially gold & silver things. And imagine all the wounds you prevent from the swimmers & such.

Steve in so la

If I ain't digging trash I know I am missing goodies.

I use this leather pouch that easily clips on to your belt. Easy to wear and contain a lot of trash.

trashpouchfront.jpg

trashpouchback.jpg

Steve in so la