Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you check closely ?

steve in so la

ry%3D400

Here's 4 quarters I dug some time back. Thought I'd post them to up our awareness. Which coin is silver ?

Here's the silver 1963. Stay aware out there, Steve in so la

ry%3D400

The silver coins also have a far different look, on the edge of the coin. Post '63 shows the copper color in the center of the coin.

I dug one in the sand at Lake MI years ago. Looked just like the others. Checked later and was surprised with a silver quarter! :thumbup:

I, too, have been surprised by finding out I had a silver quarter after getting back home and checking my coins that I thought was clad at the time I found it! I always checked the dates to make sure of what I found before cleaning and etc.! :angel: Ma