Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do ya think my realtor might fire me? :rofl: :unsure:

Ma Betty in MO

I was woke up this morning by the door bell ringing and knocking on my door! I was deep in dream land and couldn't believe who was waking me up, as most know I don't get up until late in the mornings or about noon! It was a realtor lady with 3 people wanting to see my house! I put on my housecoat and waited until they looked my house over and did for quite sometime while talking among themselves...a young couple but don't know if they are interested or not, but will know sooner or later from Terry, my realtor! It is in God's and his hands, so I am patiently waiting for the right couple to buy at the right time and at the right price! God is good and I know He loves and cares for me! Have had several look at my home! The colors of the trees and Mums are just beautiful right now! Hope you all are enjoying God's scenery of various colors splashed onto His earthly canvas! Amen! :angel: Ma

That's funny. They ain't going to fire nobody they want your money from the sale.

n/t

I know, God knows exactly who will buy it for the best for both of us! I pray a young Christian couple will buy my home who are able to update it....this neighborhood and location is very good! :angel: Ma