Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do we really know how much Jesus suffered on the cross by

Missouri--Ma Betty

bearing all our sins upon Himself so that we might be saved and have eternal life with Him! God's Holy Spirit gave me this poem as if I were there seeing and hearing the crucifixion of Christ Jesus! I hope you like it and will allow the Holy Spirit of God move through you and do a good work in you unto salvation, if you do not know Him, as your personal Savior and Lord, for we all must be ready, watching and waiting, for Jesus to come and catch us away and into the air to enter into eternal life with Him! Repent by being sorry for the sins we have committed and live for Jesus by serving Him, faithfully, unto the end of our mortal life and then we will dwell with Him in new Jerusalem City where we will praise and serve Him, forever and ever in His joy unspeakable and full of glory and what happiness that will be we cannot truly know right now! Of the day or hour He will come to catch away His own, we do not know but to go with Him, we must be ready, for there will be no time to prepare at His coming which will be in the twinkling of an eye when the sincere and true believers will be gone off earth! Don't be left behind, for Jesus paid the price for all our sins and by faith believing in Who He is the Savior Who loved us so much that He died for each of us but lived again by defeating death and giving us victory through Him for our souls to live always in new immortal, glorified bodies! John 3:16! God Bless and may we meet in the Rapture of God's saints! Amen! :angel: Ma I have tried to post this on here three times, but keep having trouble and have to retype and post my poem again! Hopefully, this the third time I will have success! I succeeded PTL, for God is good and He is good all the time! Amen!

Ma Betty, God has given you a remarkable talent and you have demonstrated here, for us, today. Thank you for sharing and thank You Lord!

Thank you Bro Martin and I give all the glory to God in the name of Jesus, for His Holy Spirit is the one Who gives the poems to me for His glory and praise! This is my calling but I don't do many of them any more, as my mind doesn't remember as well and my hands don't work like they once did because of Osteoarthritis and my body is very weak most of the time because of COPD! Now, I need to type them, scan them into the Computer and save them on Discs but, now, I have to pay for the office program unlike when I had the Window Vista program to use whenever I wanted to without charge!

My finances are low as I only receive SS and I don't get much income on it per month, but God provides and somehow, someway....maybe even after I die, they will be typed and published! Sure hope my children don't choose to destroy them after I am gone from this mortal body, for they don't love Jesus like I do and there are over 3000 plus poems in notebooks that I've written in pen and pencil with some of them typed but not very many compared to all those I have composed by God's Holy Spirit!

I am very tired today and wake up that way most of the time because I hurt too much to sleep well and I am up and down a lot during the night using the bathroom! Old age who needs it, especially, if a person has poor health? LOL! May God Bless and keep you healthier and safe! Go get those goodies or is it too cold now in Michigan? Still nice weather here in Missouri but a little cooler. October and November, if not too cold, was always a good time to go metal-detecting for me when I was able to do so but can't any longer....but I have my memories and photos of many of my finds! Happy Hunting for you and all my :detecting: folks! :angel: Ma