Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do People and Detectors Deserve a Second Chance?

bobbydadario

After finishing a serious passage from Aristotle. I am existentially torn on the course of action to take. Do you believe that detectors and people deserve a second chance? Should I try to love the Delta 4000 or part ways for other detectors? I am in angst over this potential betrayal.
State your opinion and please be prepared to argue the the opposite.

sounds like you two are having a spat just take some time and work it out :rofl:

ps just got a gamma with a sef 10x12 coil and love it so maybe cheet a little on your first love

n/t

If you don't 'like' your detector after the first 5 hunts with it, you will never 'love' it.

Don't waste time with something you don't like.

List what you do like about it, list what you wish it would do better, and then list what you don't like, period. Then go do some research and find something closer to your tastes.

HH
Mike

I am with Mike......I wrote down a list of everything I needed, or wanted in a detector for the type of hunting I did and then I went and seen which detectors offered it and went from there.

I usually do a fair amount of homework on a specific detector that i am interested then come to a final conclusion and buy one,this has work for me most of the time as i tend too keep a detector for a very long time to learn as much as i can about it.

Only time this has not worked for me was when i bought my Troy X5,i even gave it a years time duration but it could never get on with it so we parted company,worst detector that i have ever bought,but the T2 has certainly made up for that mistake.Without doubt the best detector for my style of hunting over here in the UK.

Lost trust is an evil, insidious, mental process whether it is metal detectors or people. Been there, done that, and went and bought another of the same detector I sold. Gut feeling, not something you can "think" out. Just my 2 cents. HH. Bob.