Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do It????

Mike Chgo area

When you carry the Bible, Satan gets a headache... When you open it, he collapses...
When he sees you reading it, he faints...
When he sees that you are living what you read, he flees...
And when you are about to forward this message...
He will try and discourage you...
I just defeated him! Are there any other takers?

Doing it more & more! The most important thing we can do is share what we're learning by studying God's Word. Witness, witness, witness! Right Ma?

The best way is to lead by example. Most don't want to hear it. They also cant take it if it's the only thing that a person talks about or, turns all conversations into a preach/lesson. One can be an example just by the way they act, talk and treat others. My guess is, y'all know this already.

Sometimes you have to be patient and wait for people to inquire, verses coming on strong. Many learn better when the dig/investigate for themselves in their own time....their minds will be more 'open' and willing for taking in information and learning. If you force it on them, you may be rejected. Forcing may close the subject off for them, for good.....their shields go up, and may stay up.

If you constantly bring up religion at every conversation, you will be noted as a crazy fanatic. If you time it correctly, people will think you know something they do not..curiosity sets in and then the questions will fly.

Now I'm not talking about this forum because everyone is like minded. I'm referring to persons you meet outside the church or outside this forum.... the ones you meet through living life...
Timing is important,... think about it.

In agreement w/you Steve but I'm always willing to share my faith w/others about what God has done for me personally. We have an amazing God/Savior and what He has accomplished, in my life physically & emotionally & spiritually, is nothing short of a miracle. At times it's hard to rap my mind around His love for us & why He would die for us but I'm so very glad He does & did. Praise God from Whom all blessing flow! Amen?

But just think if that is the only thing people can say about you is all he wants to talk about is GOD that would be great. I think that would be a good legacy to leave.