Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ding! Ding!

MONKOO8

Hey Everyone,
Its been an extreme while since my last post or any real detecting.
The weather has been favorable for detecting as of late so much so that I've been itchin' to scratch.
Got out a couple of times recently and had some luck.
[attachment 255911 018.JPG]
Made a short stop after work last week and found almost three bucks.
First hole had three dimes and so as long as I kept finding two dimes to a penny thought my odds were good.

Saw my folks this last weekend and my dad was talking about some old(ish) store that had been kind of cleared and that he wanted to go check it out.
The next day we met, started away and immediately recognized a significant amount of trash, gravel fill and stuff which wasn't very promising.
Next door almost unrecognizable was the remnants of a small yard of an ago demo'd house.
Lots of trash here too but the dirt was original.
[attachment 255912 003.JPG] [attachment 255913 009.JPG]
The GTI 2500 dinged clearly between a bunch of noise and notched somewhere around .50 and a $1 and maybe size C for the silver earring.
I only dug it because it sounded so clear in between all the noise.
Satisfied with something went into casual mode when a few minutes later got another good clear bell .25 at about 4" between two really bad sounds.
Popped a plug and in a clod a see the heart beat accelerating gleaming rib of silver in black. Called my pop over to show. So exciting! It's been a while.
[attachment 255914 006.JPG]

I hope to get out more often and ding (or beep) something to share.
Enjoy the pics and HH.