Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digging with Bob and Kevin - Nice Fishing Lure

Clad 2 Meet U

We hit an area of a channel near my house and there really wasn't much to find other then Kevin's arrowhead and I think Bob got a wheat penny. I got a nice hightone on my CZ and dug this fishing lure. It's called a Keen Kicker and it is one of the rare ones for a imitation frog bait. I contacted a collector and he said the the values have come down quite a bit (economy) and a nice one goes for 6 to 8 hundred. Mine, he values at 1 to 2 hundred. Just as good as scooping a gold ring for me. I will test the ebay waters and see if it'll sell for around 2 hundred.

LOL yes I got a 1947 wheat!! I am so excited!!! That lure is awesome but it is bigger than what the picture shows. Its as big as a full grown mouse. Excelent find.

Very nice lure!
Though I don't collect lures, I'd be tempted to hang on to that one as a conversation item and to wait for the market to go back up a bit.
Best to you what ever you do with it.
And thanks for sharing the picture of it.
tvr