Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Diggin in Ohio

Howard Berry

Had a hunch about an area I had hunted earlier in the year. My buddies and I found an area where a lot of shooting had taken place. It was a ridge line that runs parallel to an old road. We found over 100 3 ringers and several coins. I felt that there had to be more activity and had a hunch that there had to be more shooting on the other side of the road. It sure paid off. I ended up with nine cents and 28 bullets. Jerry found fifty bullets. There are plenty more targets left. Should keep us busy for awhile. Hope you like the pics.

Great haul. That may just be the best condition I've ever seen a half dime...a full "Liberty" and all. Congrats!

HH,
David

The half dime is in beautiful shape.
Congratulations on a sweet find.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Beautiful coin, So do you know any history on the site? Why all the civil war era bullets? carefull not to give to much info on the location. Anyway congratulations and good luck. Joe

I'm kinda new to the detecting world. Don't know of anyone in my area of Ohio. Where ya located. I'm from around the Mansfield area. I've been hunting some older sites with moderate luck. Just wish I had more time . Nice find by the way!!

The Half-Dime is incredible; put that one in a display case. From the bullets, it looks like there was some shootin' going on there. Sounds like a great area to hunt.

Good luck - Rich