Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Didn't Get Skuncked! :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

Today was such a beautiful day for Michigan this time of year! Temperatures are in the mid-60's with blue skies, and a gentle breeze. It just doesn't get any better than that around here for this time of year. Decided to get out to the park next door and do a little detecting. Found a some pocket change, a lot of do-dad's, and a little junk. The best find of the day was spending time out-of-doors with the Lord's blessing! Praise God!

Best part of detecting is being in God's great outdoors! :detecting::thumbup:

Congrats! Lord Jesus blessed you with the best with His nice weather and His presence! Wish I could get outdoors; but I am not feeling well....finally went shopping for some much needed groceries and supplies but must have come into contact with a nasty cold germ, for I have a drippy nose, achy while sneezing a lot and coughing a little! I always cough because of my COPD; so could be worse but Praise the Lord, so far I am not getting any worse and gargle with Peroxide and drinking hot drinks along with Aleve for the pain and weakness and lots of water! God is good and even when we aren't our best He is still GOOD! Amen! It is still warm weather here and Tues is going to the poll and voting day! Sure don't want to miss the opportunity to vote for the better ones running for office and they sure aren't the liberal and godless Democrats! :angel: Ma