Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did some:detecting:a little while ago.......

warthog

It felt good to get out and do some detecting,even if it was for around 45 minutes.I found one modern penny,but it isn't how little I found,it was GETTING OUT,FOR SOME EXERCISE.....On the weather tonight,they said in the 80s and humid for the next 7-10 days,looks like summer is knocking at the door....Water temps in Lake Michigan in this area in the mid 50s,seen some younger folks swimming........I wish all my TH'ING friends here,success in their:detecting:.....In a little more than 30 days,I will be a married man,and I am looking forward to it......We are so excited about our honeymoon plans::twodetecting:them beaches behind them upper class motels,all the way out to neck-deep water.........Exploring Northern Michigan(I told Marcia about a lake up that way,one of my co- workers told me about years ago:Stories of MUCHO lost jewelry in this lake.)......Best part is Marcia and I starting our lives together,as God has planned...........Pasties,being Yoopers for a week or more,possibly meeting up with Big Buck 1975,and Da YOOPER from this site,while we are there.......Up at Tahquamenon Falls,in the U.P.,there is a brewery there,that makes beer from blueberries,cherries and cranberries....We might try some(Just one small cup,thanks:both of us are driving!!!!).......Lots to see,lots to do and enjoy!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Congratulations! Glad you were able to get out to enjoy a hobby we all love. I'm hoping to get out, in the morning, if my back & shoulders cooperate & I sleep well tonight.

n/t

Went out for about an hour early this morning. Found three quarters, four dimes, and a nickel. The area I hunted was a bit wet today, so it was necessary to change clothes when I got back home. It felt good to get out detecting.