Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did me some more digging…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Been getting out when I can. In most cases it's around freezing or a little below when I start, then usually near 40 when I'm done. Gotta make hay while the sun shines. First hunt was a mid 1800's home site. I got 6 wheats, a late 1800's solid brass 12 ga shell, an old suspender buckle, several other misc items and yes even the kitchen sink! Next hunt was a short one at a late 1800's house I managed one wheat, a token for a free pony ride, and some misc items. Today I hit a pounded site that never does me wrong. I got 4 wheats, 3 Buffs, a neat old lantern top with a pat date of 1858, and 1862, along with some misc finds. My buddy got a merc today and a possible small gold pendant.
[attachment 355876 IMG_3851.jpg] [attachment 355877 IMG_3852.jpg]
[attachment 355878 IMG_3854.jpg] [attachment 355879 IMG_3886.jpg]
[attachment 355880 IMG_3900.jpg] [attachment 355881 IMG_3904.jpg]

for me but maybe no other time to go there. It's lower 50's here when I start now. Should be some gold in your future with all the finds & esp nickles. WTG, Steve in so la

Nice finds Mike. Did the buffalos come out of the ground that good.

A great time IMO well worth the chill! Love the cars! Congratulations!

As I was finishing my hunt I walked across a field that our club had planted with coins about a year ago. One of the planters was planting them on edge. I am certain these were from our seeded hunt. I don't normally hunt that field, but figured on my way back to the car if I hear any I might as well dig them. :thumbup: