Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did any Salisbury hunters get a reale last week????

Hunted Salisbury Friday morning but was only getting clad, so I went to Rye and got a big platinum ring. Went back Friday night and saw all you guys down toward the state beach and decided to go north of the arcade - nobody had touched it up there and I got 206 coins by 1AM. Serge and Dan did pretty well up there too. Mostly pennies, but did managage 25 silver including a Barber quarter, 3 barber dimes, a Franklin, some V nickels and the usual buffs and wheats. Not the best hunt, but I'm sure I would have done better if I had gotten out earlier and if those darn Explorers could pinpoint worth a damm in the sand after dark!

Heard Mike Griffiths got some nice gold Friday night. What was your total take from the storm? What kind of old coins did you get? Hear of any reales? Did the shipwrecks get exposed? I heard of some gold coins coming out down south.