Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DIANE FROM NJ (B4LOWTIDE DIANE THAT IS) - she has been on another vacation - take a peek at this damn loot :) :)

i am trying to find out now where whe went so i can fly in on tues. morning

maybe she will tell us on here

sunglasses needed

i forgot to ask her where she was, but now i want to go

i forget the details on this one
DI1.jpg

plat.
DI2.jpg

plat and gold
DI3.jpg

white gold 8 diamonds

DI4.jpg

22K & dia.
DI5.jpg

larger pic

DI6.jpg

n/t

This has been on surreal vacation. My friend I was with also found platinum. Looks like platinum is back in style. I'm still in awe about the whole experience. This is the stuff dreams are made of. Oh, in answer to all your questions we were down the beach. The really good stuff was found after 2 days of NE winds.Thanks for your replys. HH

Diane found 5 rings....now if this was me and I found that many rings....well lets just say I would have to go and change myself....

They were found in the wetsand/surf at 4 different resort towns including OC, Atlantic City, Sea Isle City, and Wildwood....she definitely put her time in for those beauties! She was logging atleast 8 to 10 hours a day on the beach at both low tides :stretcher: ....well earned I would say...ya think? HH....Brian

Hi Dianne,
I always like to see the girls keep up with the boys,you certainly know what you are doing.Well done.

HH Maureen from Ozz.