Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DFX of GTI 2500

As John said, the 2500 will image while the other won't and in all metal the 2500 has the clear edge on depth, plus it talks to you with a sweet feminine voice. :)

Bill

I can say that I had a DFX. It's a well built detector. The only thing I didn't like about it was the preset programs sucked. They would get no depth. I had to buy a book that told you how to set the thing up to get any depth out of it. So I went back to what worked for me. The GTI 2500. Good preset programs and good depth. Imaging is a plus and once you learn how to use it's a great thing to have.Easy to use screen and programing. You don't have to flip through pages of programs to make settings . And the last mode button is great also if your running in coins mode and want to check the target in zero mode you can hit the last mode button and check the target in the zero mode with out setting a new program. And the all metal mode is very deep detecting works great for relic hunting ! Hope this helps you out.

Happy Hunting