Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DFX goes Coil to Coil with the Excalibur!!!!!!

jcham

Decided to try and shake my depression today by getting out to the coast. My friend Del challenged me and my Excalilbur to a winner take all competition:wiggle:. I was a three to one favorite being I was the only one with a sand scoop and waders, you decide who won?

In the middle of competition another fellow decided to join us.[attachment 50560 IMGP0014.JPG]

Del taking a break:
[attachment 50561 IMGP0015.JPG]
One scoop away!!!!!!!
BANG Out pops Del's first Silver Ring:hot:!!!
I started to feel as if I was beaten:puke:, I knew I had more coins in my pouch but in order to pull off a victory I needed GOLD. After a few scoops I was on to something that would put a smile on my face.

This gold tooth smile has 16 small diamonds in it (BLING BLING.
[attachment 50562 IMGP0026.JPG]

The Goods:
[attachment 50563 IMGP0022.JPG]
[attachment 50564 IMGP0027.JPG]
[attachment 50565 IMGP0010.JPG]

There you have it, it's good to be back!!!!!!!!!

Jamie[/b]

Did you Clorox those fine units before installing them in yer mouth? Don't give me the saltwater sterilization line either! Sweet find man!

Hey Jamie,

Someone must have been real P@#ssed when they came out of the water all gummy without their choppers

Regards....Boony

the 2 second rule on the floor does not apply here!!

they fit right over the choppers and are worn by certain ethnic groups as a status symbol.

Is this the same thing as wearing your pants so low that the crotch is at the knees and you have to walk like a drunken sailor to keep the pants from falling down around the ankles? Showing the world what brand of underwear you are wearing must fall in the same level of cool.:blink::crazy:

I must be getting old.:lmfao:

BDA:cool:

I see these dental accessories posted from time to time. Do you have any idea as to how much they are worth? Thanks Dennis in Idaho

the second time you have stuck them things straight into your mouth?? I seem to recall you having done a set of those before , and it was the same thing , I guess your lips might start looking like a pair of alligator skinned shoes, but I think the ''beach time'' as probably cleaned them up a bit .