Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus II on Freshwater Beach - Any Tips?

rick78

Most of the videos I see are for salt water situations? Anyone detect freshwater beaches? One is full sand and the other is gravel/sand. May be some wading involved but nothing deep. Mainly interested in the dry sand. TIA!

Hello out there,,, I'm doing fr, water & beginning w/ D2 wading but dry sd. Slow is best for me conditions are always different as we know. Sensitivity doesn't have to be to the moon.. pending what area of water...

Hello out there,,, I'm doing fr, water & beginning w/ D2 wading but dry sd. Slow is best for me conditions are always different as we know. Sensitivity doesn't have to be to the moon.. pending what area of water...
Thanks. So are you using Beach or Beach Sensitive or modified General program?

Hello Mr Rick, on my local small lakes sand if ya' call it that ' is v, shallow w/ clay & iron BB size? .. so pending sands depth I'll do general few adjustments ' but I'm going to try 40 max w/ my 3 tone & see because I have not tried it! As calabash digger' has listed .I have EMI beyond at one lake I hunt that's been good to me..so I'll just set up another of my custom programs when it works proven by me is all.. happy hunting & great luck ⛏️.

If your hunting gold try fast program....High freq makes it hot on gold.....I use a modified version to hunt relics in fresh water. General is always a safe place to start.

I like the fast program also using pitch, but it is hot to pick up everything. I find lots of rings with it. Mostly cheap bling. I use the puck and quickly switch to a modified park program to check out signals.

I found this earing today on a fresh water beach. It rang up at 70 TID.
I was using the update ver. 2 and the Techna program.
Starting to get fall like here. Only 60 degrees.
No one was on the beach. I was not in the water. This was about 3 ft up from the water line.
I usually dig everytging in sand just in case...

Attachments

• 20240907_141728.jpg
    20240907_141728.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13