Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detectors needing service…..

robo

After many years and many detectors going through my hands I finally need service.
My new Deus 2 wsa II xl headphones stopped taking a charge.
Only had to use a service center once and that was for a tone upgrade on a Tesoro.
I think in my opinion it is a testament of good quality from every major brand of detectors over time.
Maybe luck has been on my side but I think it’s more than that.
Good quality overall
I’m sure others can and will disagree, but for sake of conversation
What do you think?

I've only owned a handful of detectors but none of them ever needed service.
However, I had a black garret Pro-pointer that needed service.
Bought a second while the first was in service and a year later, that one also needed service.
Now I do have a habit of dropping my pinpointers on the ground after I PP the target.
However, I now have a Whites TRX PP that has endured 5 years of my abuse.
My old Garrett still works (sold the second), but I don't trust its durability.