Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detectorless

petew

Hope everyone has a great 2015 year,here in Pennsylvania were battling storms.My last post on this thread was in refferance to me getting another 705.It never happened,I stopped the order and bought a Etrac.Its gone,and I'm glad.Nothing against that machine,but I saw nothing special but a higher price tag.That's my opinion.
I bought a AKA Signum, and not for performance reasons did I let it go,but for other reasons.
I'm detectorless and was weighing my options. I was looking at a v3i, never owned a whites,the display is nice.Until I saw the settings video, no no,not for me.
I had a se pro,and I liked it better than the Etrac, again personal preference. I found the numbers better for me on the se pro,and I believe it hit harder.
But I'm disappointed about cancelling the 705 order, for the Etrac. I know the 705 would still be here.My mind keeps going back to the xterra, it made that much of a impression on me,and I don't think another unit can do what it does,with a 10.5 coil,no way.So I'm done racking my mind when it's a no Brainer,The xterra 705 is the best machine I've owned,hands down, imo.And come spring it's the only machine I'll have,put the time in learning it again and hope to have a great year.Happy hunting

you may want to check out the new macro racer. It has a lot of good qualities by the looks of it. Check out the videos and info under Nokta forum. I own an Xterra 705 as well, and I love it, but I will be purchasing a macro racer in the future.

Lol..thanks..I'm just don't chasing after the next best thing.I had the. 705,it works great and detects the metals I'm after....Serenity Now..lol..I'm jumping off the next best detector train and gonna have fun.

petew said:
Lol..thanks..I'm just don't chasing after the next best thing.I had the. 705,it works great and detects the metals I'm after....Serenity Now..lol..I'm jumping off the next best detector train and gonna have fun.

Hear, hear. Funny, my wife and I were at the Dallas RV show today, and walked by, I believe, a Class C unit with the name Serenity on it. As soon as I saw that I said, "Serenity Now". Those were/are great shows that always made me laugh out loud.

Good hunting...