Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting With The Wife.!!

fastdraw

I told the wife... "I'm going metal detecting today,.. ya wanna come.?" After waiting for her hair & makeup,.. Witch took a 45 minutes...! we hit two city parks. I run the Nox-600 and she runs the Vanquish 540-Pro. We both did not find anything of value,... But we had at a good time..!! She made Chicken Salad sandwiches for lunch...yum..!! Here's our treasure for the day. ... Priceless..!!

Attachments

• 20210215_200844.jpg
    20210215_200844.jpg
    811.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 20210215_203207.jpg
    20210215_203207.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
I’ve tried to get my wife out for just one time but its a no go..... she appreciates I have jkline to be my play buddy. She retires this year and I cant wait for her quit using second grade descriptive phrases........ lol

At first I thought you were calling her a “witch” for taking 45 min to get ready 🤭🤣
It’s great you two detect together !

Freudian slip, no doubt fastdraw, you could be in hot water. You obviously are married to an angel, I've never got out of the house in under an hour in 20 plus years.
v