Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

detecting outing turned bottle dig.............

Guess I should have read your first post before I answered the one above :) Wow! You really still do metal detect :lol:

I'll tell you what... your arm pain is from lack of metal detecting. You'll be feeling better shortly :)

I know how you feel though. I haven't beach detected since the beginning of August because of my neck / shoulder pain. Weeks and weeks of physical therapy, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatories, steroids, pain killers and I still hurt. I decided to stop everything and I'm leaving it up to the Great Physician :) This weekend I'm going to hit the beach :) Boy, I feel better already :rofl:

if you aint careful you will be the broken pencil in the box! glad you got out and found treasure! the skull looks to be a raccoon. Neat finds!

n/t

Nice digs, btw!