Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting in a grave? Or near a grave.

LuckLarry

I came across an piece of desert today that has a few lonely grave sites scattered across several miles. There are a few old broken down Adobe houses in the area, not Indian but early settlers and farmers. It appears they buried a fair amount of their families not far from their homes I guess. At one spot I unearthed an antique bracket. One of the many that holds the long rod to each side of a coffin so that the poll bearers can carry it.

This made we wonder if their are any books that tell a MD'er where he can, and maybe more important where he can not detect in Arizona. I know better than to get anywhere near an Indian site in AZ. I just know that someone is going to write an tell me to "Check with my Local Authorities".

Well I have been trying that all night. I even went so far as to ask a Police Detective if he knew. Everyone so far has had no clue. Scary! I would hate to meet the guy that knows the answer to these question, by having him show up to haul me away.

Well I found one pretty straight forward site on the legalities of MD'ing in general.

http://www.treasurefish.com/government.htm