Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting Bonus Cash

407floyd

This years collection of various metals nets almost $300. I have 5 Gal buckets for copper, brass, aluminum, and lead. The cleaner it is, the more you get paid. If I had a giant tumbler, I could get it shiny, but this is just dirty metal. Feels good to get that stuff out of the ground and recycled.

Attachments

• 92D4EBBE-FBB8-4BA7-94AB-DE8AC141FC6F_1_201_a.jpeg
    92D4EBBE-FBB8-4BA7-94AB-DE8AC141FC6F_1_201_a.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 77
This years collection of various metals nets almost $300. I have 5 Gal buckets for copper, brass, aluminum, and lead. The cleaner it is, the more you get paid. If I had a giant tumbler, I could get it shiny, but this is just dirty metal. Feels good to get that stuff out of the ground and recycled.
Congrats. Yeah I've told myself I need a concrete mixer to tumble junk finds clean.

Nice chunk of change!

What is lead selling for these days?
About $2/lb according to the top line.

I need to start hunting for lead fishing weights 😂

I got permission to hunt an old trailer park years ago. I started finding a lot of copper. From two inch down to soft 3/8. I had a pile laying on the ground and the land owner came by and said good job make sure you pick it all up and take it out of here. And so I did about 300 dollars worth lol.. hhricknmi

I save all my scrap I had my roof just done I took all the lightning rods off and copper wire got almost $250.00
All the copper I dig up and brass all gets saved the lead too but I use some for fishing
I have one spot that’s loaded with .50 cal casings from target practice during the war so I save all those to
Mark