Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detected till I couild not feel my fingers, then detected some more!!

Kipper

It is still cold here in Central, New York. Decided to try a school yard and brave the 35 degree temp with a wind as well. First target was a wheat cent, thought that could mean some silver. My hands (in gloves) were cold in no time but I kept it up for about an hour and 1/2. As you can see in the pic I got 16 quarters, 10 dimes, 2 nickels and 44 pennies. The ring is unmarked, probably aluminum and the earing is junk as well. In any case my trusty old AT3 performed well. Looking forward to hitting a swimming area or two this summer with it. I did not get rich, but atleast I was out there trying.

[size=x-large]"IT'S BETTER TO BE OUTSIDE METAL DETECTING WISHING YOU WERE INSIDE NOT METAL DETECTING.....THEN IT IS TO BE INSIDE NOT METAL DETECTING WISHING YOU WERE OUTSIDE METAL DETECTING"[/size]

<center>

You did great. Nice haul.

Yeah I never use it and somebody should be getting some use out of it and enjoying it instead of it rotting away in the closet. It's a great little machine and same as new. I've got a BH Prospector I picked up out of curiousity awhile back that I'm going to peddle also. I've got eight or nine detectors. Course at one time I had 13 and that was to many for an old fart like me. :rofl: Course I have a friend who has 22 or so, every detector he has ever owned.

Bill

Im like you BIll. I have gone through more detectors than I can count. I am now down to a very specific 5.